If you are at Rock n Roll Brooklyn, look for me! I will have Shower Pill samples!
Thursday, October 8, 2015
The new Wave Inspire 12 has the lightweight support you need to farther and longer.
Tried and true tech
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Last week I received a complimentary Vox Box for testing purposes.
It actually arrived right around the same time as Hurricane Joaquin, which was fortuitous!
The first thing I reached for was the Fisher Nut Exactly snack bites. They were the perfect snack during the Giants game. Almond popcorn dipped in chocolate? Yes, please! I had to put the bag away before I ate the whole thing! 15 calories a piece is all fine and good until you eat the whole bag!
Monday, October 5, 2015
Have you ever done a race so many times that you arrive on race day with grand expectations? The Race for the Cure has always been one of my favorite races. It was my very first 5k, and this year was my 6th year running it. I almost failed because of Hurricane Joaquin, and the crazy weather. And then I remembered all of the great companies handing out swag, all of the fun entertainment before the race, and all of the food before and after the race. It was always a great time!
Imagine my surprise when I arrived at great adventure and they directed me to a different parking lot. It was a much smaller lot and it's usually were the race started and ended. I figured that this was because they had made a new route for the race, which included running through the Safari. I was super excited about running through the Safari, so I didn't mind the craziness of a new parking lot.
I could see right away that things were different this year. There were no tents for the teams, and there are very few tense for companies that are usually there. I am so glad I brought my own granola bar because this year there were no companies handing out yogurt, granola bars, or any other food for that matter. I did eventually find a representative from ShopRite who was handing out water bottles and mini muffins.
Ford was also there handing out their Ford cares scarves and of course Komen was there and they had a wheel to spin where you can choose a scarf or a collapsible water bottle.
Sunday, October 4, 2015
This week we’re focusing on the things that make us BOSUStrong. Here are the 10 things that make me #BOSUStrong:
- I am persistent.
- I will always keep on trucking__.
- I never _give up__.
- I do__my best.
- I love to_learn new ways to work out__.
- I am inspired to_change my body.
- I love to encourage others to_push their limits_.
- I have _amazing friends and family_.
- I am proud of _my efforts in this challenge_.
- I hope to _inspire others to do the same_.
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the above, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG.
Week 4, SHOW US YOUR #BOSUSTRONG! (10/5-10/9):
(Make sure you tag @Bosu_Fitness on Instagram & @BosuFitness on Twitter):
- Monday, 10/5: It’s #moveitmonday. Show us how you’re moving it this Monday. #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Y’all know we love to #jumpjoymonday! Show us your BEST jump shot and tag @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Tuesday, 10/6: It’s #tempotuesday! Show us what makes you #BosuStrong! @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Bonus: It’s #triceptuesday and we want to see what makes you #BosuStrong. #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Wednesday, 10/7: Planks, planks and more planks! Plank it out and show us how you’re #BosuStrong @BOSU_Fitness @FitApproach #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink #ad
- Bonus: #workitwednesday, show us how you’re workin’ it this Wednesday and tag #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Thursday, 10/8: It’s #totalbodythursday. Show us your favorite total body move – the one that truly makes you feel #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Give us a #tbt of your favorite moment of this challenge #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Friday, 10/9: #FreeFriday. Show us your #BOSUstrong! #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
- Bonus: Happy #forearmfriday. Let’s all celebrate the final day of the challenge with dolphin pose! #BOSUstrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness @FitApproach #ad
Notes: You do not need to own or have access to a BOSU to participate. By participating you will have a chance to win a BOSU and other fun prizes. And please, if you are using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge).
Disclaimer: this post was sponsored by BOSU but all opinions expressed are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands that support the Fit Approach (Sweat Pink) community.
Saturday, October 3, 2015
It looks like Race for the Cure is going to be a thing! Hurricane Joaquin 0, Runners 1.
I have been going back and forth about whether or not to run it, but I haven't raced since July 4, so im.going for it. I have my outfit all picked out, and I'm ready to go. Cross your fingers for me, it could still be rainy and windy!